Parents/guardians are to complete and sign the following Documents thru HCPSS Connect:
1. Go to https://www.hcpss.org/connect (Links to an external site.)
2. Do not use your Mobile Phone;
3. Login to your HCPSS Connect Portal (Parents & Guardian MUST use the parental login. You cannot register athletes using your students log in credentials. Parents must login to Connect themselves to register.
4. Once logged in, go to the menu on the left and click the bottom option, “More Options” (Family File, Reports Cards, etc.). If you have more than one student make sure you have selected the student from the drop down menu at the top of the page.)
5. Click on Athletic Registration on the right hand side Menu, select the correct season Fall/Winter/Spring;
6. Complete all of the following forms AND E-Sign each one at the bottom of each page, click Save & Next to go thru each Document:
7. Upload the following forms: When you get to the upload the physical page, click on the calendar and load the physical date first before you try to load the physical or you will get an error message.
Athletic Physical Form/Physical Examination Form must be current (good for one calendar year so must have a physical since August 10th 2021. Older physicals will not be accepted.
Upload ALL pages of the Physical Examination Form. Older physicals will not be accepted.
Please upload this physical form: https://www.hcpss.org/f/athletics/preparticipation-physical-evaluation-form.pdf
8. Upload a RECENT Utility bill
HCPSS has made the decision to move to an online ticket pucrhasing system for all atheltic events using GoFan.
Mount Hebron Football Tickets must be purchased online through the GoFan app. Once on the site, enter the home school you are looking for. Mount Hebron is spelled out not abbreviated if you are looking for Mt. Hebron. Mount Hebron will only be charging for JV and Varsity football games this fall.
If you travel for away games, the local jurisdiction decides if they charge for the event. Check the school website of the home school if you are traveling out of county for ticket information.
Persons without a credit card can purchase with a prepaid visa at a local store and then purchase tickets. All home football games are loaded on GoFan and can all be purchased at the same time for convenience.
MPSSAA moved to GoFan two years ago for all state playoff games. https://gofan.co/