Student parking is offered to seniors and qualifying students in the mentorship/work-study program. Parking is considered a privilege, not a right at Mt. Hebron High School. Senior students who wish to exercise this privilege and obtain a parking permit are required to attend a Safe Driver Seminar hosted by the Howard County Public School System. Both the student and parent must attend the ENTIRE seminar and obtain the application which will be signed by the administrator at the conclusion of the evening. Students will be required to bring the following items to the Front Office Secretary, Mrs. Ling, to obtain their parking permit:
- Completed Howard County Public High School Parking Permit Application (distributed at the Driving Seminar) with administrator signature verifying attendance.
- Make, model and license plate number of the vehicle MUST be on the application. Permit will NOT be issued w/out this information.
- A copy of student’s valid Maryland Driver’s License
- A copy of the insurance coverage for the vehicle (Not Expired)
- Cash or Check for $15.00 made payable to Mt. Hebron High School or pay online
Copies are not made in the office. Senior student drivers will be required to display the parking permit upon receipt.
Parents for your convenience we have attached A Message to Parents of Teen Drivers and a Parent-Teen Driving Agreement for your personal use. This form does NOT get turned in to the office.