MT. HEBRON HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT DELEGATES NEEDED - APPLY TODAY!
Students who wish to apply to serve as a delegate to the Virtual Student Member Convention on February 17, 2021, and select the final 2 candidates for Student Member of the Board of Education must:
1. Submit a Student Delegate Application to the principal by November 30, 2020.
2. Read the Delegate Cover Letter.
3. Request staff to complete the Student Delegate Evaluation forms and submit them to the principal by November 30, 2020.
4. Complete an interview with the principal and selection committee.
At the interview, please come prepared to answer the following questions in an interview. You may bring notes.
1. Why do you want to serve as a delegate to the Student Member Convention?
2. What experiences would help you to serve as a delegate?
3. How would you work with students at Convention who disagree with your point of view?
4. Describe the skills and characteristics you have that would make you a representative leader?
5. What characteristics do you think would make a successful Student Member of the Board?
6. What do you think is the most important issue facing HCPSS?
Upon your selection as a delegate to the Student Member Convention, you will be expected to read all materials on the Student Member Convention Canvas page, view an online delegate training video, attend a training session on February 10, 2021, from 6:00 - 8:30 p.m., and attend the Student Member Convention on February 17, 2021, from 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
A successful delegate will:
Complete this online application BY 11/30/2020:
Send this link to your teachers who are completing your recommendation: https://forms.gle/rkJZqFVwpd8N9Nv77