Instructions for Spring Sports Registration/Tryouts
Must be complete by Feb. 28th
1. Go to www.hcpss.org/connect You must use a computer. Cell phones will not work for registration.
HCPSS Connect – HCPSS
HCPSS Connect. HCPSS Connect provides access to a variety of student information and classroom instructional tools offering personalized communication and timely, relevant and easily accessible information relating to your student.
2. Login to your connect portal (must be the Parental Login. Using your student’s login info. will not allow registration.)
3. Once logged in go to the menu on the left and click HS Athletic Registration (if you have more than one student make sure you have selected the student from the drop down menu at the top of the page.)
4. Click on Athletic Registration.
5. Complete all forms. Do not skip or leave any boxes blank.
6. Please upload physical dated after April 1, 2019 (PDF). Older physicals will not be accepted. Please load BG&E bill dated after Jan 1, 2020. Older BG&E bills will not be accepted.
Spring Sports Tryouts Start Feb. 29th. Specific Tryout Times for the 29th will be announced in coming weeks.
If you have any sports specific questions please email your son or daughters coaches. Emails can be found at https://mhhs.hcpss.org/athletics/teams
The Spring Sports Parents Meeting will be held on Monday, February 24th at 6:00 PM in the auditorium with team breakout sessions immediately following.