AP Exam RegistrationMon, 02/13/2017 - 8:06am
AP Exam Registration
AP Registration Powerpoint located here!
AP Exam coordinators: Dr. Melissa Kiehl (email@example.com) and Ms. Amy Comberiate (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Information regarding the 2017 AP Exam Registration and Fee Waiver Application is located on the Naviance Home Connections page, using the student's log-in. Registration is not complete until a signed copy of the registration survey and payment is received in the AP Dropbox in the hallway near Student Services and the administrative offices. Step-by-step instructions are included below.
Please pay attention to the following fee schedule:
- Regular registration: Wednesday, March 1, 2017 through Friday, March 24th. Checks must be received by 2:30pm on the 24th and online payments by 11:59pm.
- $25 late fee beginning at midnight on Saturday, March 25th for online payments, and Monday, March 27th for check payments. Checks must be received by 2:30pm on Friday, March 31st and online payments by 11:59pm. This late fee is assessed per registration, not per exam.
- Online payments will no longer be accepted after 11:59pm on March 31st. Beginning Monday, April 3rd, student must pay by check or money order when submitting their survey. All registrations submitted between April 3rd and April 7th will incur a $55/PER EXAM late fee.
- Registration closes at 12:00pm (noon) on Friday, April 7th.
2017 AP Exam dates: May 1 - 5 and May 8 - 12
Late Exam Testing: May 17-19
Registration Process (Beginning 3/1/17)
Steps to complete the Naviance Survey to register for the 2017 AP Exams:
- Go to ‘About Me’ tab on Naviance Home Page
- Click on ‘AP Exam Registration Form and Fee Waiver Request’ Survey
- Complete all required sections (be sure to check all exams you will be taking and the total number of exams for payment
- Complete Fee Waiver Request if requesting financial support
- Click on ‘Save and I am finished’
- Go back to ‘About Me’ tab and click on ‘Completed Surveys’
- Click on ‘2017 AP Exam Registration Form’
- Click on ‘File and Print Preview’ (It will default to portrait, please switch to landscape)
- Print (you may want to print another copy for your records)
- Sign in all indicated spaces.
You may pay your registration fees here: http://osp.osmsinc.com/HowardMD/
To complete the AP Exam Registration Process:
Bring the copy of your Naviance Survey signed by a parent/guardian and payment to the AP dropbox located in the administrative hallway near Student Services:
a. Check or money order payable to MHHS or
b. Online Payment confirmation
Refunds for exams can be requested through April 7th. No refund requests will be accepted after April 7th. College Board charges a $15 fee for canceled tests. Whoever issued the initial check or credit card payment will receive $68 per canceled test. Refunds will not be issued until after testing ends in May.
All tests, with the exception of Spanish, French, and German, take place at Crossroads Church of the Nazerine, 2750 Rogers Avenue, Ellicott City 21043. Language tests take place at Mt. Hebron High School.