AP Exam Registration
- Registration will begin: TBD
- Mt. Hebron’s AP Coordinator is Jean Carnavos: email@example.com or 443–277–1543
- Students taking AP courses will receive the College Board AP booklet and instructions on how to register.
- Students taking exams will register for exams using their Naviance account.
- Each AP exam is $91.00
- Late fees: There will be a $20 late fee after March 13th and a $55 late fee after April 6th. There will be no registrations after April 15.
Step-by-Step how to register for 2015 AP exams
Sign-in to Naviance (use the link on mthebron.com)
- Naviance username is your 9 digit student ID#, Naviance password is the same one you use to log on to Mt. Hebron computers.
Read the instructions for “2015 AP Test Registration” on the Naviance homepage
Click on the “About Me” tab near the top of the homepage
In the left column click on the “AP Registration 2013”
Complete the registration form
Next, print two (2) copies of the form
Once survey is complete and two copies have been printed, be sure to enter the date (MM/DD/YYYY) in the last question.
Bring one (1) copy of the printed form with a parent/guardian signature along with a check made to Mt. Hebron High School to the Student Services office and drop it off in the AP Box (please staple the check to your form).